The Magic Behind Our Steam Trains
|Photo Credit: www.disneyworld.disney.go.com|
This 3 hour tour starts before parking opening, Monday thru Saturday at 7:30am. You'll get to join the railroad engineers in the "roundhouse" (where the engines are stored and serviced) as they prepare for day.
This is a great insight into Walt Disney's lifelong passion for steam trains and how he integrated them into servicing Magic Kingdom. It's also full of fun and facts about the four antique engines that make up the Walt Disney World Railroad.
The cost of this tour is $54 per person, plus tax.
Know Before You Go:
- Park Admission Required: YES
- Park Admission Included: NO
- Age Requirements: 10 years and older (Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Consider proper footwear (tennis shoes/athletic shoes - It's a lot walking- think practical, comfortable shoes)
- This is an outdoor tour. Check the weather and dress appropriately
- "You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation."
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to the tour at Main Entrance of Magic Kingdom.
This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.