|Photo credit: Disney's PhotoPass Service|
Available weekdays at 9am this exciting 7-8 hour tour starts at Epcot and allows you the opportunity to see all four parks in one day and more!
Experience an insider's look at the daily operations at attractions in each of the parks to include a tour of the Magic Kingdom "Utilidor" tunnels, Creative Costuming, Centrals Shops (magical details around the Resort), Walt Disney World Nursery & Tree Farm, and some more surprises along the way.
You're going to get hungry with all this exploring, so a stop for lunch at the Whispering Canyon Café will do just right to hit the spot. And it's included in the price of the tour!
Not only will you leave this magical tour with a sense of history and "secrets" explained, you even get a special little something to take home to commemorate your experience.
Oh, and bottled water is provided throughout the tour!
The cost for this tour is $249-$255 per person, plus tax.
Now, for the Know Before You Go:
- Park Admission Required: NO
- Park Admission Included: NO
- Age Requirements: 16 years and older
- You must have a valid photo ID
- Proper footwear is required (tennis shoes/athletic shoes)- no open-toed or open-heeled shoes allowed. (It's a lot of walking- think practical, comfortable shoes)
- Attractions and locations visited during the tour are subject to change
- While backstage absolutely no cameras, video cameras or cell phones may be used
- "You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation"
- Check in 15 minutes prior to tour time at the silver-and-blue "EPCOT GUIDED TOURS MEETING LOCATION" sign to the far right of the Main Entrance
For more info click here. To book this tour (and I recommend you do it as early as possible) call 407-WDW-TOUR (939-8687) or contact your travel agent.
This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.