Walt Disney: Marceline to Magic Kingdom
|Photo credit: Fellow Journeys agent, Sarah Stecker|
This 2.5-3 hour walking tour of Magic Kingdom is offered Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 8:00am. (By going in before the park opening you're given a great opportunity for some amazing photos of a mostly empty Main Street, USA.)
This is more personal tour getting to know Walt Disney himself and how his events from his life shaped the path that led him to create the Happiest Place on Earth. In addition to the fun facts you'll learn, you'll also get an insider's look at classic attractions in the park.
While he was only in Marceline, Missouri for a few years, it left an impression on him. One that eventually inspired him to design Main Street, USA, a place he could spend time with his daughters, as could other families.
The cost of this tour is $35 per person, plus tax.
Know Before You Go:
- Park Admission Required: YES
- Park Admission Included: NO
- Age Requirements: 12 years and older (Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult)
- Consider proper footwear (tennis shoes/athletic shoes - It's alot walking- think practical, comfortable shoes)
- "You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation."
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to the tour at Town Square Theater within Main Street, USA.
This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.