Monday, April 18, 2016

Magical Moment Monday: Lost a Tooth!

I thought I'd share a little magical moment we had while on our Spring Break ("DreamBreak2016") cruise a couple weeks ago.

My son lost his first tooth while having lunch at Castaway Cay in the Bahamas! 
He's 7 years old, so he was due.


I found this little gem on my phone when we returned home and I was looking through photos.

Later that evening Colten had the opportunity to talk to our awesome Cruise Director, Trent. He was excited to tell him all about his big day. The next afternoon he found a surprise in his Fish Extender pocket- a magical moments certificate and button!

Colten won't soon forget this awesome moment, that's for sure. I wonder how many others can say they lost their first tooth on a magical island in the Bahamas?!


This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment