Friday, March 10, 2017

Foodie Friday: The Smokehouse

Foodie Friday this week presents a review of
The Smokehouse
outside of House of Blues at Disney Springs.


The Smokehouse is a Quick Service barbecue stand in the West Side of Disney Springs, at the far end near Cirque du Soleil. Serving options like ribs, brisket, and smoked turkey legs, this is definitely worth the walk down. It's a walk-up counter with several tables in a nice courtyard-like area to the left of the building.

They open for lunch and stay open long enough for those who may eat a little on the later side. Oh, and Happy Hour is every day from 3-5pm. Can't beat that!

Craig got the smoked beef brisket sandwich which had a bbq sauce served on the side. He's of the mind that you don't have to have sauce on good meat, but he said the sauce did have good flavor. (Me? I just love a good bbq sauce!) Our little dude went with the all beef hot dog, though I think he wished he'd gotten the kids' pork slider instead.

Tessa and I shared the smoked pulled chicken nachos. They come covered in a delicious house-made cheese sauce and an avocado lime crema. Jalapenos and cilantro jazz it up a bit, but that chicken... smoked to perfection. I'd have to say, I'm typically into traditional Mexican nachos- taco meat, beans, yum. But man! I seriously think about these nachos. Like, I'm counting down the days til our next trip for these nachos. Like, it's a pretty sure bet I will not be sharing the next order. Seriously. I definitely recommend!

So, obviously we were pretty pleased with our selection for lunch that day. I think you will be, too!

All Disney Dining Plans are accepted here for a Quick Service meal credit. While the candies were sufficient when a QS meal included dessert, I would certainly opt for dessert elsewhere in Disney Springs rather than use a snack credit for it.

If you've eaten here, please let me know what you thought in the comments!


This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment