The UnDISCOVERed Future World
This 4-hour walking tour is offered at 9am Monday-Friday at EPCOT.
Take this tour and learn of Walt Disney's dream to create the Experimental Protoype Community of Tomorrow (EPCOT). You'll have the opportunity to check out the Future World pavilions and see how the vision came together from the construction up.
You even get a glimpse of some cool backstage areas for an exclusive look at areas which are usually off limits! Plus, all tour participants will also receive a complimentary commemorative pin!
The cost of this tour is $69 per person, plus tax.
Know Before You Go:
- Park Admission Required: YES
- Park Admission Included: NO
- Age Requirements: 16 years and older
- You must have a valid photo ID
- This is an outdoor tour. Check the weather and dress appropriately
- Consider proper footwear (tennis shoes/athletic shoes - It's four hours walking- think practical, comfortable shoes)
- "You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation."
- Please check in 15 minutes prior to the tour at the Guest Relations Lobby just inside the Main Entrance of Epcot, to the left of Spaceship Earth.
This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.