As usual I'm here this Tuesday to showcase one of the many special tours offered at Walt Disney World to provide a little extra magic on your Disney vacation. (Check out the tours I've already covered by clicking here.) While many of the tours offered have age restrictions which don't allow younger children to attend, this week's tour is geared just for those little ones to enjoy!
Family Magic Tour
Offered daily at 10am this tour is more on the fun side than it is informational. Geared for families with children ages 4-10 see magic unfold as you embark on a quest to save the Magic Kingdom. Follow clues and find cool surprises on this 2 hour guided scavenger hunt through many of the magical lands of Magic Kingdom.
You never know who'll you'll see along the way or what surprised you might find, so don't forget that camera!!
What a great activity for the whole family! This tour costs $34-$39 per person, plus tax.
Know Before You Go:
- Park Admission Required: YES
- Park Admission Included: NO
- Age Requirements: All Ages (geared for families with children 4-10 years old) Guests 16 years of age and under must be accompanied by a paying adult (18 years of age or older).
- Consider proper footwear (tennis shoes/athletic shoes - It's two hours of outdoor walking- think practical, comfortable shoes)
- The tour may be too strenuous for some of the younger Guests
- This is an outdoor tour. Check the weather and dress appropriately
- Don't forget your camera
- "You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation"
- Check in 15 minutes prior to tour time at the Chamber of Commerce building adjacent to City Hall
- Walk ups are accepted based on availability
This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.