Now, on to this week's tour! We started with the "mac-daddy" tour of all four parks in one day last week with Backstage Magic. This week's tour focuses more on Walt Disney World's original park, Magic Kingdom.
Offered daily at 8:30am, 9:00am, and 9:30am, this 5-hour walking tour is a great way to learn the captivating history of the beloved Magic Kingdom from conception to outstanding growth. See and hear it all, from backstage access (including the famed "Utilidors"), to trivia and tidbits, and even some hidden secrets throughout the park!
The focus of Walt Disney's vision for this park is an amazing tale to hear. See how his creativity and innovative thinking came to life and built this magical place.
Like the Backstage Magic tour, the Keys to the Kingdom includes lunch and a special souvenir to take home.
This is a wonderful tour for all Disney enthusiasts, and it's very reasonably priced at only $79 per person, plus tax.
Know Before You Go:
- Park Admission Required: YES
- Park Admission Included: NO
- Age Requirements: 16 years and older
- You must have a valid photo ID
- Proper footwear is required (tennis shoes/athletic shoes)- no open-toed or open-heeled shoes allowed. (It's a lot of walking- think practical, comfortable shoes)
- This is an outdoor tour. Check the weather and dress appropriately
- Attractions and locations visited during the tour are subject to change
- "No cameras, video equipment or cellphones may be used throughout the duration of the tour. Photography is strictly prohibited."
- "You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation"
- Check in 15 minutes prior to tour time at the Chamber of Commerce building adjacent to City Hall
- Walk ups are accepted based on availability
For more info click here. To book this tour (and I recommend you do it as early as possible) call 407-WDW-TOUR (939-8687) or contact your travel agent.
This post carries a disclosure Level of 0. Please see my disclosure page for more details.